The Digital Age
The social messaging service unveils a plan to make more money from its 140 million monthly users — but don't expect tweeps to laud the new initiative
Drones+ is meant to raise awareness about attacks abroad. The App Store's review team keeps rejecting it
Google hits a legal setback in the smartphone wars, creating a window of opportunity for the unpopular Windows Phone to finally step into the spotlight
The Korean manufacturer seems to think bigger is better, as indicated by the impending release of its new tablet-like smartphone with a gigantic 5.5-inch screen
How does Apple's in-store support team offer such unparalleled customer service? Regimented training and mind-reading tactics, for starters
As brain-computer interfaces become more commonplace, researchers warn that the devices could open you up to a whole new threat: Mind-hacking
A jury says Samsung copied the iPhone's design and features — and the verdict is reverberating throughout the tech world
The Apple rumor mill is convinced we'll get a new iPhone in September, and a new, smaller iPad in October. Why not just have one event?
The software giant gives revamps its brand identity for the first time in 25 years. Were a few colored squares and some lackluster type really worth the wait?
Want to support your preferred candidate? You should know that downloading their apps also means handing over a hefty amount of personal data
Peter Thiel, an original Facebook investor and current board member, has sold almost all of his shares — which some see as a vote of no-confidence
Nine jurors are about to weigh in on the mega-patent lawsuit, and will likely reshape the future of the smartphone market
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- Stop hating on cyclists
Subscribe to the Week