The Digital Age
The social messaging service unveils a plan to make more money from its 140 million monthly users — but don't expect tweeps to laud the new initiative
Drones+ is meant to raise awareness about attacks abroad. The App Store's review team keeps rejecting it
Google hits a legal setback in the smartphone wars, creating a window of opportunity for the unpopular Windows Phone to finally step into the spotlight
The Korean manufacturer seems to think bigger is better, as indicated by the impending release of its new tablet-like smartphone with a gigantic 5.5-inch screen
How does Apple's in-store support team offer such unparalleled customer service? Regimented training and mind-reading tactics, for starters
As brain-computer interfaces become more commonplace, researchers warn that the devices could open you up to a whole new threat: Mind-hacking
A jury says Samsung copied the iPhone's design and features — and the verdict is reverberating throughout the tech world
The Apple rumor mill is convinced we'll get a new iPhone in September, and a new, smaller iPad in October. Why not just have one event?
The software giant gives revamps its brand identity for the first time in 25 years. Were a few colored squares and some lackluster type really worth the wait?
Want to support your preferred candidate? You should know that downloading their apps also means handing over a hefty amount of personal data
Peter Thiel, an original Facebook investor and current board member, has sold almost all of his shares — which some see as a vote of no-confidence
Nine jurors are about to weigh in on the mega-patent lawsuit, and will likely reshape the future of the smartphone market
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
Subscribe to the Week