The Digital Age
Microsoft enlists sun-soaked dancers to help unveil the new Windows slab
A guide to the company's aggressive new entry into the digital music market
A hacker stole my family photos and upended my life, says Mat Honan, and it could easily happen to you
The Korean manufacturer is apparently reversing course, and will offer a smaller 4-inch version of its flagship handset
A new wrist-mounted controller means you may never have to leave the couch to change the volume again
Rumor has it that Google and Samsung are partnering on a new high-resolution super slab
A year after his death, the late Apple boss is remembered in rarefied company
To celebrate passing the 1-billion-user mark, the social network releases an oddball of an ad that's intended to prompt awe, but is unleashing mockery instead
If the social network were a country, it would be the world's third largest
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week