The Digital Age
With a rumored October launch, the house that Jobs built seems set to enter the fiercely competitive world of compact budget tablets
The social network gets a much-needed vote of confidence from its chief executive, whose first public remarks in months halt a share price slide
The latest addition to Apple's handset family was finally revealed Wednesday after months of hysterical second-guessing. The verdict so far? A collective "meh"
At last! After months of waiting (and waiting), the new version of the best-selling handset is here — with a slimmer profile and a larger 4-inch screen
The Spectre One is a 23.6-inch, all-in-one machine that looks more than vaguely familiar...
The most anticipated gadget of the year makes its long-awaited debut Wednesday morning. And it'll have to be awfully good to live up to all the hype
According to the Pentagon and Australia's defense department, our troops are a sucker for sexy Facebook "friends" who are more deadly, and less attractive, than they seem
In an aggressive move, the e-tail giant unveils high-definition tablets that are dramatically cheaper than the iPad — but are arguably just as good
Overwhelmed by the bookseller's avalanche of announcements? Rest easy. Here's exactly what you need to know about the new Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Paperwhite
The young tech whiz takes steps to renew confidence in his social network, as early investors bail and the company's share price takes a beating
The next iteration of the game-changing handset will finally be unveiled next week. And compulsive Apple fans are already parsing the event invite for hidden meaning
Tech blogs are salivating over a sparkly new Windows Phone 8 handset that boasts a 4.5-inch display and an innovative new cordless charging pad
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week