Writer Phil Bronstein left a few things out of his profile about the heroic, "screwed" former Navy SEAL
When it comes to the war on terror, most Americans rather conveniently employ an out-of-sight, out-mind attitude
One of the deadliest snipers in America was reportedly shot dead by a troubled ex-Marine he was trying to help
This tiny silicon sensor disappears when you add just a few drops of liquid
Liberals pounce after the editor-in-chief of The Daily Caller fires off some rather puzzling tweets
However unfair, however much it pains us to admit it, in some areas, men and women are simply not equal
You'd think the military would want uniform patterns that keep its members safe. And yet somehow, "distinctiveness" has trumped safety
President Obama's nominee has voiced support for cutting the defense budget
"If you put it in a James Bond movie it would be viewed as fantasy," says filmmaker Ray Waru. "But it was a real thing."
One day, humans may be confronted with technology that allows robot armies to kill without the green light of human operators
A new follow-up study shows long-lasting improvement for soldiers given MDMA during psychotherapy
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- Don't hate the 'poor door'
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week