A federal judge says the military's ban on gay service members violates the First Amendment. What now?
Some members of the media say the reporter who brought down Gen. McChrystal recklessly broke an "unspoken" agreement to protect the military
Take our reader poll: Do you think Gen. McChrystal intentionally gave Rolling Stone inflammatory quotes to effectively "shoot himself in the foot" and end his career?
The disrespectful criticism from Obama's commander in Afghanistan reportedly isn't the first thing to test the president's temper. Here, five other boiling points
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week