A federal judge says the military's ban on gay service members violates the First Amendment. What now?
Some members of the media say the reporter who brought down Gen. McChrystal recklessly broke an "unspoken" agreement to protect the military
Take our reader poll: Do you think Gen. McChrystal intentionally gave Rolling Stone inflammatory quotes to effectively "shoot himself in the foot" and end his career?
The disrespectful criticism from Obama's commander in Afghanistan reportedly isn't the first thing to test the president's temper. Here, five other boiling points
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week