A federal judge says the military's ban on gay service members violates the First Amendment. What now?
Some members of the media say the reporter who brought down Gen. McChrystal recklessly broke an "unspoken" agreement to protect the military
Take our reader poll: Do you think Gen. McChrystal intentionally gave Rolling Stone inflammatory quotes to effectively "shoot himself in the foot" and end his career?
The disrespectful criticism from Obama's commander in Afghanistan reportedly isn't the first thing to test the president's temper. Here, five other boiling points
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
Subscribe to the Week