A federal judge says the military's ban on gay service members violates the First Amendment. What now?
Some members of the media say the reporter who brought down Gen. McChrystal recklessly broke an "unspoken" agreement to protect the military
Take our reader poll: Do you think Gen. McChrystal intentionally gave Rolling Stone inflammatory quotes to effectively "shoot himself in the foot" and end his career?
The disrespectful criticism from Obama's commander in Afghanistan reportedly isn't the first thing to test the president's temper. Here, five other boiling points
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week