The top commander in Afghanistan is in hot water after a damaging magazine story reveals a disrespectful stance towards senior White House figures, including Obama
Openly gay Lt. Dan Choi was arrested for chaining himself to the White House fence to protest "don't ask, don't tell." With Congress already considering a repeal, is civil disobedience wise?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week