topics in Real Estate
- Opinion Brief: The surge in new construction: Is the housing market roaring back?
- Cartoon View: The housing market takes off
- Fact Sheet: The foreclosure victim who scored an $18 million settlement
- Instant Guide: Could a 14-year-old girl become a real-estate mogul?
- By the numbers: The $26 billion foreclosure fraud settlement: By the numbers
- Analysis: Short sales: The answer to America's housing crisis?
- Burning Question: Obama's mortgage plan: Who really benefits?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
The feds want to prevent risky loans like the ones that helped inflate the housing bubble. But some would-be home buyers could be left out in the cold
After plenty of false dawns, many experts say the recovery is for real this time
There have been few winners in the housing crisis, but Florida's Lynn Szymoniak is one of them
South Florida teen Willow Tufano rents out the house she owns — and she's saving to buy another one
The government and big banks strike a deal over alleged foreclosure abuses. Where will the money go?
A tween do-gooder turns the focus of his charitable "Dream Catcher Network" to a cause that's awfully close to home
To sidestep the painful and expensive foreclosure process, lenders begin offering delinquent borrowers cash to sell their homes for less than they owe
With eager foreign buyers pushing average home prices well into the millions, Aspen, Colo., has become America's most expensive town
According to a recent survey, 87 percent of us feel that achieving an ideal life no longer hinges on owning a home
Seattle! Minneapolis! Atlanta! The New York Times' David Streitfeld says that cities once thought to be spared from the housing collapse are now in trouble
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
Subscribe to the Week