topics in Health Care
- The List: 3 ways Republicans can still dismantle ObamaCare
- The Bullpen: Everything you need to know about palliative care
- The Bullpen: Why President Obama (or Romney) must tackle Alzheimer's
- The Bullpen: More knowledge + less government = A healthier you
- Analysis: Mitt Romney says Americans don't die for lack of health insurance: Is he right?
- Cartoon View: A real commitment
- Opinion Brief: Who cuts Medicare more — Romney or Obama?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
Why did the Tea Party–backed governor of Ohio just say yes to a key part of President Obama's health care law?
Most Americans still don't know what to expect from President Obama's health-care overhaul, and the big changes are yet to come
It's the best solution for people facing serious, painful diseases, and introduces the very real possibility of living comfortably with such diseases for a very long time
Here's a Big Idea: America's leader — whoever he is — ought to call on the country to tackle this painful, debilitating disease of the mind
A vast reservoir of digital data combine with incredible biosensor tools promise a health-care future driven by smarter individual engagement
"You go to the hospital," the GOP nominee says. "You get treated, you get care, and it's paid for, either by charity, the government or by the hospital."
Taxes, foreign policy, immigration, Afghanistan, abortion — none are as important to voters as Medicare is
Medical research is expensive — but it also makes Americans and the rest of the world healthier, grows our economy, and produces valuable jobs here at home
Many of the controversial law's rules have quietly gone into effect, giving insured Americans free mammograms, colonoscopies, HIV tests, and more
Largely lost in the fight over ObamaCare is a worthy provision that lets states develop insurance systems that are right for them — but they must act soon
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- 10 works of literature that were exceptionally hard to write
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- All hail the Bad Sex Awards, the world's best literary prize
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
Subscribe to the Week