topics in Health Care
- The List: 3 ways Republicans can still dismantle ObamaCare
- The Bullpen: Everything you need to know about palliative care
- The Bullpen: Why President Obama (or Romney) must tackle Alzheimer's
- The Bullpen: More knowledge + less government = A healthier you
- Analysis: Mitt Romney says Americans don't die for lack of health insurance: Is he right?
- Cartoon View: A real commitment
- Opinion Brief: Who cuts Medicare more — Romney or Obama?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
Why did the Tea Party–backed governor of Ohio just say yes to a key part of President Obama's health care law?
Most Americans still don't know what to expect from President Obama's health-care overhaul, and the big changes are yet to come
It's the best solution for people facing serious, painful diseases, and introduces the very real possibility of living comfortably with such diseases for a very long time
Here's a Big Idea: America's leader — whoever he is — ought to call on the country to tackle this painful, debilitating disease of the mind
A vast reservoir of digital data combine with incredible biosensor tools promise a health-care future driven by smarter individual engagement
"You go to the hospital," the GOP nominee says. "You get treated, you get care, and it's paid for, either by charity, the government or by the hospital."
Taxes, foreign policy, immigration, Afghanistan, abortion — none are as important to voters as Medicare is
Medical research is expensive — but it also makes Americans and the rest of the world healthier, grows our economy, and produces valuable jobs here at home
Many of the controversial law's rules have quietly gone into effect, giving insured Americans free mammograms, colonoscopies, HIV tests, and more
Largely lost in the fight over ObamaCare is a worthy provision that lets states develop insurance systems that are right for them — but they must act soon
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- Why is the 'mor' in 'Voldemort' so evil-sounding?
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 2 proven ways to increase your willpower — courtesy of the Cookie Monster
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
Subscribe to the Week