topics in Health Care
- The List: 3 ways Republicans can still dismantle ObamaCare
- The Bullpen: Everything you need to know about palliative care
- The Bullpen: Why President Obama (or Romney) must tackle Alzheimer's
- The Bullpen: More knowledge + less government = A healthier you
- Analysis: Mitt Romney says Americans don't die for lack of health insurance: Is he right?
- Cartoon View: A real commitment
- Opinion Brief: Who cuts Medicare more — Romney or Obama?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
Why did the Tea Party–backed governor of Ohio just say yes to a key part of President Obama's health care law?
Most Americans still don't know what to expect from President Obama's health-care overhaul, and the big changes are yet to come
It's the best solution for people facing serious, painful diseases, and introduces the very real possibility of living comfortably with such diseases for a very long time
Here's a Big Idea: America's leader — whoever he is — ought to call on the country to tackle this painful, debilitating disease of the mind
A vast reservoir of digital data combine with incredible biosensor tools promise a health-care future driven by smarter individual engagement
"You go to the hospital," the GOP nominee says. "You get treated, you get care, and it's paid for, either by charity, the government or by the hospital."
Taxes, foreign policy, immigration, Afghanistan, abortion — none are as important to voters as Medicare is
Medical research is expensive — but it also makes Americans and the rest of the world healthier, grows our economy, and produces valuable jobs here at home
Many of the controversial law's rules have quietly gone into effect, giving insured Americans free mammograms, colonoscopies, HIV tests, and more
Largely lost in the fight over ObamaCare is a worthy provision that lets states develop insurance systems that are right for them — but they must act soon
- Did God have a wife?
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
- Homeland recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- Watch SNL delightfully mess with all your childhood Christmas favorites
- 7 strange things found in people's stomachs [Updated]
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
Subscribe to the Week