The Texas governor joins other GOP leaders across the country by refusing to implement ObamaCare in his state. Will the defiance pay off or backfire?
Sure, the White House won a big legal victory. But now they face fierce political foes in the Tea Party, GOP governors, and the Catholic Church
John Roberts' conflict, President Obama's confusion, and more compelling details about the game-changing Supreme Court ruling and its immediate aftermath
Some conservatives are lashing out over the Supreme Court's decision to uphold ObamaCare — in extreme, eyebrow-raising ways
Mitt Romney vows to repeal ObamaCare as president, and House Republicans are already trying to vote it away, but do they have the tools, or stomach, to do so?
When Romney and Obama face off in November, they won't just be battling for the White House. They'll be fighting over the future of a bitterly divided court
The blockbuster decision will have a big impact on millions of Americans. Here, a guide to help determine whether you're one of them
The conservative judge astounds much of the political world by throwing his weight behind ObamaCare. Here, five theories to explain his mysterious move
Supporters of the health care law have been bracing themselves for defeat for months. But there are still plenty of reasons for optimism
Come Thursday, we'll finally get a verdict on the constitutionality of the president's health-care overhaul. And if Obama loses, he's going to lose big
After months of fevered speculation, the Supreme Court will finally weigh in on President Obama's health care overhaul on Thursday
The president's health-care overhaul is persistently unpopular. And yet, its many benefits might be missed if the law is voided by the Supreme Court
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- The best books we read in 2014
- How I lost all my money
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How to wrap a present with mathematical precision (and waste less paper)
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
Subscribe to the Week