The Texas governor joins other GOP leaders across the country by refusing to implement ObamaCare in his state. Will the defiance pay off or backfire?
Sure, the White House won a big legal victory. But now they face fierce political foes in the Tea Party, GOP governors, and the Catholic Church
John Roberts' conflict, President Obama's confusion, and more compelling details about the game-changing Supreme Court ruling and its immediate aftermath
Some conservatives are lashing out over the Supreme Court's decision to uphold ObamaCare — in extreme, eyebrow-raising ways
Mitt Romney vows to repeal ObamaCare as president, and House Republicans are already trying to vote it away, but do they have the tools, or stomach, to do so?
When Romney and Obama face off in November, they won't just be battling for the White House. They'll be fighting over the future of a bitterly divided court
The blockbuster decision will have a big impact on millions of Americans. Here, a guide to help determine whether you're one of them
The conservative judge astounds much of the political world by throwing his weight behind ObamaCare. Here, five theories to explain his mysterious move
Supporters of the health care law have been bracing themselves for defeat for months. But there are still plenty of reasons for optimism
Come Thursday, we'll finally get a verdict on the constitutionality of the president's health-care overhaul. And if Obama loses, he's going to lose big
After months of fevered speculation, the Supreme Court will finally weigh in on President Obama's health care overhaul on Thursday
The president's health-care overhaul is persistently unpopular. And yet, its many benefits might be missed if the law is voided by the Supreme Court
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 10 things you need to know today: November 21, 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
Subscribe to the Week