topics in Health Care
- The List: 3 ways Republicans can still dismantle ObamaCare
- The Bullpen: Everything you need to know about palliative care
- The Bullpen: Why President Obama (or Romney) must tackle Alzheimer's
- The Bullpen: More knowledge + less government = A healthier you
- Analysis: Mitt Romney says Americans don't die for lack of health insurance: Is he right?
- Cartoon View: A real commitment
- Opinion Brief: Who cuts Medicare more — Romney or Obama?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
The most impressive part of any hospital or health clinic is the caring, skilled employees who prevent and treat illness. But the workforce we have is not enough
Insurers are vowing to keep some key parts of the health-care law even if the Supreme Court or Congress dismantles it. Does that mean reform is here to stay?
A new survey shows that a full two-thirds of Americans would like to see all or part of ObamaCare struck down by the Supreme Court
Notre Dame and 42 other Catholic institutions sue the Obama administration, arguing that they're being forced to facilitate behavior they find "intrinsically immoral"
With the president's health-care overhaul on the ropes, some hopeful liberals see a government takeover of health insurance as "inevitable"
The fate of ObamaCare may be in doubt, but one thing's for sure: Rising health-care costs are making it harder and harder for Americans to stay insured
Supporters of President Obama's health-care reform law were confident the court would rule it constitutional. It appears the predictions were off the mark
The Right is working overtime to kill ObamaCare's central component — even though Mitt Romney and other GOP leaders once trumpeted the individual mandate
On Tuesday, the Supreme Court put the mandate in its crosshairs. On Wednesday, the court will consider whether killing the mandate would kill ObamaCare
The Supreme Court's conservative wing expresses deep skepticism about the cornerstone of the president's health-care overhaul
Despite skeptical questions from a swing justice, the Supreme Court may very well still uphold the president's overhaul of the health-care system
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- What the latest White House shake-up means for President Obama
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week