The feds plan to force drug makers to tell the public about the perks they offer health-care providers. What will it mean for patients?
President Obama's health-care bill requires that every American have health insurance. Is that constitutional?
C-SPAN wants the court to break precedent and let Americans see 2012's historic court drama for themselves. Will the justices object?
The president's signature legislative achievement heads to the Supreme Court, and the Left and Right both accuse justices of conflicts of interest
The Roberts Court will rule on a complex, politically explosive issue in the middle of a heated presidential campaign. Here's what all the fuss is about
The nation's highest court will weigh the constitutionality of the president's signature achievement — and the 2012 election could hang in the balance
A D.C. appellate court upholds a key provision of President Obama's health care reform law. Is Supreme Court support now inevitable?
The Justice Department passes on the chance to delay a high-stakes showdown — instead pushing for a swift decision in the middle of the campaign season
Thanks to a 9 percent jump in health-care premiums, insuring a family for a year now costs as much as a new Ford Fiesta. What's going on?
New data suggests that the Affordable Care Act greatly reduced the number of uninsured Americans — but don't expect the Right to embrace "ObamaCare" anytime soon
A new study suggests that doctors' six-figure salaries are the true culprit behind sky-high health care costs. Time to get out the pitchforks?
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- The best books we read in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to wrap a present with mathematical precision (and waste less paper)
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week