At just 1,000 years old, W49B is thought to be the beginnings of a little-observed phenomenon
Deep Space Industries claims the space rock flying by Friday could be worth its weight in gold
NASA says a space rock half the size of a football field will zip past us on Feb. 15
Mankind's quest to live among the stars gets a little more realistic with the advent of 3D printing
"The Challenger crew was pulling us into the future, and we'll continue to follow them." — Ronald Reagan
Deep Space Industries sees dollar signs in the stars
Astronomers are geeking out over a streaking object called ISON
Meet KOI 172.02 — a potentially wet exoplanet just a tiny bit bigger than our own
Meet Apophis — a giant space rock named after an Egyptian demon
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
Subscribe to the Week