At just 1,000 years old, W49B is thought to be the beginnings of a little-observed phenomenon
Deep Space Industries claims the space rock flying by Friday could be worth its weight in gold
NASA says a space rock half the size of a football field will zip past us on Feb. 15
Mankind's quest to live among the stars gets a little more realistic with the advent of 3D printing
"The Challenger crew was pulling us into the future, and we'll continue to follow them." — Ronald Reagan
Deep Space Industries sees dollar signs in the stars
Astronomers are geeking out over a streaking object called ISON
Meet KOI 172.02 — a potentially wet exoplanet just a tiny bit bigger than our own
Meet Apophis — a giant space rock named after an Egyptian demon
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week