Why send astronauts to a far-off asteroid when we can just bring one back?
The famed quote wasn't quite so spontaneous after all, at least according to the late astronaut's brother
Hint: We probably wouldn't nuke it
The space agency reveals a prototype for its first new suit in 20 years. And it looks awfully familiar...
Behold: "Black Marble"
The hot little planet's north pole is covered in enough ice to bury Washington, D.C., under two and a half miles of frozen water
In the 1950s, with a young Carl Sagan lending a hand, America considered a novel way to outshine the Soviets
Say hello to Kappa Adromedae b, a world so big it defies conventional classification
NASA releases startling footage of a dual set of solar prominences
The natural wonder will hit any given spot on the planet just once every 375 years. On Wednesday, that lucky patch was in northern Australia
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
Subscribe to the Week