Why send astronauts to a far-off asteroid when we can just bring one back?
The famed quote wasn't quite so spontaneous after all, at least according to the late astronaut's brother
Hint: We probably wouldn't nuke it
The space agency reveals a prototype for its first new suit in 20 years. And it looks awfully familiar...
Behold: "Black Marble"
The hot little planet's north pole is covered in enough ice to bury Washington, D.C., under two and a half miles of frozen water
In the 1950s, with a young Carl Sagan lending a hand, America considered a novel way to outshine the Soviets
Say hello to Kappa Adromedae b, a world so big it defies conventional classification
NASA releases startling footage of a dual set of solar prominences
The natural wonder will hit any given spot on the planet just once every 375 years. On Wednesday, that lucky patch was in northern Australia
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week