Why send astronauts to a far-off asteroid when we can just bring one back?
The famed quote wasn't quite so spontaneous after all, at least according to the late astronaut's brother
Hint: We probably wouldn't nuke it
The space agency reveals a prototype for its first new suit in 20 years. And it looks awfully familiar...
Behold: "Black Marble"
The hot little planet's north pole is covered in enough ice to bury Washington, D.C., under two and a half miles of frozen water
In the 1950s, with a young Carl Sagan lending a hand, America considered a novel way to outshine the Soviets
Say hello to Kappa Adromedae b, a world so big it defies conventional classification
NASA releases startling footage of a dual set of solar prominences
The natural wonder will hit any given spot on the planet just once every 375 years. On Wednesday, that lucky patch was in northern Australia
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Briefing: Offshore drilling and the environment
Subscribe to the Week