James Cameron, Google's top brass, and Ross Perot's son are betting big that there's platinum in the heavens. Are they delusional or brilliant?
NASA's oldest surviving shuttle, mounted on top of a Boeing 747, cruises at low altitude over cheering onlookers in the capital as it makes its last journey
An international team of astronomers imagines an enormous system of space telescopes stretching for thousands of kilometers above the Earth
Solar Dynamics Laboratory videotapes a twister — large enough to destroy our planet — stretching out from the sun's surface
A Florida man releases never-before-seen footage of the tragic accident, which killed all seven astronauts onboard
Cyber attacks and other breaches cost NASA millions of dollars a year. Why is the space agency such a popular target?
Scientists warn that a space rock longer than a football field could smash into our planet
Astronomers discover a bizarre new planet that may be home to exotic substances like "hot ice" and "superfluid water"
After grounding its shuttle program, the U.S. space agency flirts with building a distant space station to serve as a jumping-off point for future missions to Mars
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
Subscribe to the Week