When the sun spits out solar flares, they can disrupt electronics, interrupt air travel — and dazzle stargazers with "astounding" Northern Lights
Scientists want to build an enormous "virtual telescope" capable of taking a picture of a massive black hole 26,000 light years away
The Hunt for Exomoons with Kepler program will extend the space telescope's planet-hunting capabilities and begin the search for a hospitable Pandora
NASA's Kepler telescope makes a startling, exciting find: An alien world eerily similar to our own, right down to the pleasant summer temperature
NASA's massive new mobile space lab is set to touch down on the Red Planet next August — in a mission to find evidence of alien life
Do you have the right stuff? There's only one way to find out...
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week