A gorgeous new timelapse video lets you virtually soar above our planet, gazing at the shimmering cities and violent storms miles below
A space rock the size of an aircraft carrier will zoom by our planet on Tuesday — our closest brush with astronomical catastrophe in decades
A patient operator calms a confused Briton who reports an "enormous light blazing" in the sky above his house
Did NASA officials go too far by setting up a sting operation for a 74-year-old widow trying to sell a tiny speck of lunar material?
A tech entrepreneur wants to use his vast fortune to set up his next enterprise — out in space
New research suggests that a giant celestial missile, much like the one that killed off dinosaurs, nearly did the same to humans a century ago
A new time-lapse video answers a compelling question: What's it like to drive on Mars?
Just two months after NASA ends its aging shuttle program, the emerging Asian superpower celebrates a historic space mission
Many people have been lucky enough to see an aurora from Earth, but how many have seen one from space?
A powerful new "megarocket" will cost billions, and will take NASA, well... no one knows where
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The militarization of America’s police
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
Subscribe to the Week