Sure, you don't have to be the Duchess of Cambridge to buy these baby gifts. But you do need to be pretty flush with cash
She can't have children! She's pregnant with twins! Celebrity magazines have taken quite a few liberties reporting Will and Kate's many supposed pregnancies
St. James Palace has confirmed that the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant — but will the baby more closely resemble Kate or Will? Here's a digital projection
William and Kate's new baby won't be the first bundle of joy to make the entire United Kingdom say, "Awww"
The British monarch wants to share her wealth — and her land — to help families get into the housing market
The Duchess of Cambridge wasn't partying naked in Vegas like Harry, the playboy prince. She was sunbathing with her husband on a private French estate
The young British royal has grown up on the public stage. And photographers have documented every step
Not even soggy London weather could dampen weekend festivities that were, thanks to ambitious planning, fit for a Queen
Britain's reigning monarch has seen a dozen presidents, six popes, and 30 corgis come and go since assuming the throne in 1952
The camera-shy royals grant a rare sitdown to the American media princess, candidly discussing their late mother, their future children, and more
Two Facebook users in their 20s used the network to promote debauchery as if it were a social event — and they're paying a surprisingly steep price
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
Subscribe to the Week