With Prince William and Kate Middleton's vows barely a week away, the media is officially entering frenzy mode. But how much do people really care?
Judging from the trailer for its April 18 dramatization of Prince William and Kate Middleton's courtship, say critics, Lifetime is serving up a cornball fantasy
Rogaine is trying to get in on the excitement surrounding the royal wedding, but it isn't the only company stretching the bounds of good taste
Commentators wonder if Prince William and Kate Middleton can escape the paparazzi swarm that oppressed his mother, Princess Diana
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- What if The Purge was real?
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week