Take our reader poll: David Cameron has been appointed Britain's P.M. Which of his predecessors did the most for America?
After decades of playing second fiddle to the U.S., Britain, like other U.S. allies, is prepared to chart a more independent course. It's about time.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- California's epic drought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week