Take our reader poll: David Cameron has been appointed Britain's P.M. Which of his predecessors did the most for America?
After decades of playing second fiddle to the U.S., Britain, like other U.S. allies, is prepared to chart a more independent course. It's about time.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
Subscribe to the Week