Take our reader poll: David Cameron has been appointed Britain's P.M. Which of his predecessors did the most for America?
After decades of playing second fiddle to the U.S., Britain, like other U.S. allies, is prepared to chart a more independent course. It's about time.
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
Subscribe to the Week