Take our reader poll: David Cameron has been appointed Britain's P.M. Which of his predecessors did the most for America?
After decades of playing second fiddle to the U.S., Britain, like other U.S. allies, is prepared to chart a more independent course. It's about time.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week