Take our reader poll: David Cameron has been appointed Britain's P.M. Which of his predecessors did the most for America?
After decades of playing second fiddle to the U.S., Britain, like other U.S. allies, is prepared to chart a more independent course. It's about time.
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
Subscribe to the Week