topics in Hollywood Personalities
- Opinion Brief: Charlie Sheen's Anger Management: Disappointingly old-school?
- Instant Guide: Charlie Sheen vs. Ashton Kutcher: Another 'verbal rampage'
- The List: 'I'm not crazy anymore': 4 ways Charlie Sheen says he's changed
- Best Video: Charlie Sheen's Today show interview: Did he redeem himself?
- Cartoon View: Earth's Charlie Sheen binge
- Timeline: Charlie Sheen's wild ride: A timeline
- Wit: Charlie Sheen bombs in Detroit: The best of the worst reviews
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Instant Guide: The bizarre Kickstarter film starring Lindsay Lohan and a porn star
- Burning Question: Lindsay Lohan on SNL: Did she blow her comeback?
- The List: Lindsay Lohan's 'no holds barred' Today interview: 5 talking points
- Opinion Brief: Will hosting SNL save Lindsay Lohan's career?
- Analysis: Could Lindsay Lohan pull off playing Elizabeth Taylor?
- Best Column: What Lindsay Lohan could learn from Snooki
- Best Video: Lindsay Lohan's 'pathetic' puppet infomercial
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- The List: Betty White's 90th Birthday: 4 highlights
- Cartoon View: A second helping of Betty
- Opinion Brief: Grading Betty White's sitcom return
- Reader Poll: What's your opinion on Betty White's 'SNL' episode?
- Artifact: Betty White's greatest hits: A video retrospective
- The List: The cult of Betty White
We could all learn a thing or two from LiLo about playing the part of the not-guilty defendant
The lame jokes on Sheen's new sitcom sound like leftovers from Two and a Half Men, say critics — not what you'd expect from a trailblazing network like FX
Assuming she stays out of jail, the tabloid darling will soon start shooting The Canyons — a crowd-funded erotic thriller co-starring adult film actor James Deen
Ahead of her potentially career-reviving SNL appearance, the tabloid favorite unloads to Matt Lauer about her past struggles and future hopes
Sheen offers a fresh glimpse of the erratic behavior that got him kicked off Two and a Half Men. Is this a bad sign for his new show, Anger Management?
The hapless, disreputable star of I Know Who Killed Me may soon portray Hollywood royalty in a Lifetime original movie based on Taylor's romance with Richard Burton
The former Two and a Half Men star maintains that his tiger-blood-fueled wild ride has him left calmer, wiser, and more careful about his words
The cable network weds itself to the erratic sitcom star — agreeing to air as many as 100 episodes of Sheen's Anger Management
After an embarrassing public unravelling marked by "tiger blood" and claims of "winning," Sheen claims to have mellowed out
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week