We could all learn a thing or two from LiLo about playing the part of the not-guilty defendant
The lame jokes on Sheen's new sitcom sound like leftovers from Two and a Half Men, say critics — not what you'd expect from a trailblazing network like FX
Assuming she stays out of jail, the tabloid darling will soon start shooting The Canyons — a crowd-funded erotic thriller co-starring adult film actor James Deen
Ahead of her potentially career-reviving SNL appearance, the tabloid favorite unloads to Matt Lauer about her past struggles and future hopes
Sheen offers a fresh glimpse of the erratic behavior that got him kicked off Two and a Half Men. Is this a bad sign for his new show, Anger Management?
The hapless, disreputable star of I Know Who Killed Me may soon portray Hollywood royalty in a Lifetime original movie based on Taylor's romance with Richard Burton
The former Two and a Half Men star maintains that his tiger-blood-fueled wild ride has him left calmer, wiser, and more careful about his words
The cable network weds itself to the erratic sitcom star — agreeing to air as many as 100 episodes of Sheen's Anger Management
After an embarrassing public unravelling marked by "tiger blood" and claims of "winning," Sheen claims to have mellowed out
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week