topics in Religion
- In-depth briefing: To circumcise, or not to circumcise?
- The Bullpen: Angels in the newsroom
- Cartoon View: Jesus' sound bite
- Burning Question: Dr Pepper's new 'evolution' ad: Offensive to Christians?
- Instant Guide: The grandiose legacy of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon
- Essay: How evangelicals hear the voice of God
- Opinion Brief: Waiting for a miracle: Is it inhumane for religious parents to prolong treatment of sick kids?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Cartoon View: Just another day at the henhouse
- Opinion Brief: 'The View' vs. Bill O'Reilly: The aftermath
- Best Column: Pamela Geller's 'holy war': The NYT profile highlights
- The List: 'Ground Zero' mosque: 4 things it resembles
- In-depth briefing: The Ground Zero Imam
- Fact Sheet: 'Ground Zero mosque': Who's for and against
- Instant Guide: Who is Feisal Abdul Rauf — the man behind the 'Ground Zero mosque'?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
A seemingly harmless ad campaign has landed the popular soft drink in hot water with Christian fundamentalists who don't believe we came from apes
The authors of a medical study argue that doctors should have the last word in end-of-life cases involving children, because some parents hold out too long for a miracle
Conspiracy theorists, start your engines: The pope just poached a "Fair and Balanced" reporter to hone the Holy See's media message
A new documentary stars men trying to answer an age-old question: "Can you love your neighbor as yourself and at the same time knee him in the face?"
The Catholic Church vows to punish and police the largest group of nuns in the U.S. after blasting its stances on abortion, health care, and homosexuality
Religious conservatives in the U.S. are desperate to introduce faith into the public sphere. Judging from the Irish model, that's not such a hot idea
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
Subscribe to the Week