topics in Religion
- In-depth briefing: To circumcise, or not to circumcise?
- The Bullpen: Angels in the newsroom
- Cartoon View: Jesus' sound bite
- Burning Question: Dr Pepper's new 'evolution' ad: Offensive to Christians?
- Instant Guide: The grandiose legacy of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon
- Essay: How evangelicals hear the voice of God
- Opinion Brief: Waiting for a miracle: Is it inhumane for religious parents to prolong treatment of sick kids?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Cartoon View: Just another day at the henhouse
- Opinion Brief: 'The View' vs. Bill O'Reilly: The aftermath
- Best Column: Pamela Geller's 'holy war': The NYT profile highlights
- The List: 'Ground Zero' mosque: 4 things it resembles
- In-depth briefing: The Ground Zero Imam
- Fact Sheet: 'Ground Zero mosque': Who's for and against
- Instant Guide: Who is Feisal Abdul Rauf — the man behind the 'Ground Zero mosque'?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
A seemingly harmless ad campaign has landed the popular soft drink in hot water with Christian fundamentalists who don't believe we came from apes
The authors of a medical study argue that doctors should have the last word in end-of-life cases involving children, because some parents hold out too long for a miracle
Conspiracy theorists, start your engines: The pope just poached a "Fair and Balanced" reporter to hone the Holy See's media message
A new documentary stars men trying to answer an age-old question: "Can you love your neighbor as yourself and at the same time knee him in the face?"
The Catholic Church vows to punish and police the largest group of nuns in the U.S. after blasting its stances on abortion, health care, and homosexuality
Religious conservatives in the U.S. are desperate to introduce faith into the public sphere. Judging from the Irish model, that's not such a hot idea
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- How to take the perfect profile picture for online dating, according to science
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 10 things you need to know today: March 7, 2014
Subscribe to the Week