Nearly 10,000 people post their outrage on the company's Facebook page after the home improvement juggernaut stops advertising on TLC's reality show
A California teacher docks students' grades for what many parents see as a harmless expression of courtesy
Is little Kanon Tipton imitating his dad's sermons... or following a calling from God?
An upcoming TLC series that follows five Muslim families in Michigan has many critics worried about cultural sensitivity
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
Subscribe to the Week