topics in Religion
- In-depth briefing: To circumcise, or not to circumcise?
- The Bullpen: Angels in the newsroom
- Cartoon View: Jesus' sound bite
- Burning Question: Dr Pepper's new 'evolution' ad: Offensive to Christians?
- Instant Guide: The grandiose legacy of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon
- Essay: How evangelicals hear the voice of God
- Opinion Brief: Waiting for a miracle: Is it inhumane for religious parents to prolong treatment of sick kids?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Cartoon View: Just another day at the henhouse
- Opinion Brief: 'The View' vs. Bill O'Reilly: The aftermath
- Best Column: Pamela Geller's 'holy war': The NYT profile highlights
- The List: 'Ground Zero' mosque: 4 things it resembles
- In-depth briefing: The Ground Zero Imam
- Fact Sheet: 'Ground Zero mosque': Who's for and against
- Instant Guide: Who is Feisal Abdul Rauf — the man behind the 'Ground Zero mosque'?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
The pontiff says it's wrong to blame Jews for Jesus' death. Will this help mend relations with the Jewish community?
Robert Bentley, the state's freshly ordained governor, says that only Christian Alabamians qualify as his "brother" or "sister." An expression of faith or a sign of intolerance?
Conservatives are outraged over the imagery in an exhibit at the National Gallery — oh-so-predictably, say some bloggers
The New York Times shines a spotlight on the anti-Islamic blogger who helped fuel the "Ground Zero mosque" flap. What did we learn?
A new Pew survey shows that atheists, Jews, and Mormons know more about religion than Catholics and Protestants. Should Christians be worried?
For too long, members of the black clergy have denounced homosexuality, says Eugene Robinson in The Washington Post. It's time to rethink that position
- How typeface influences the way we read and think
- The culture war is over, and conservatives lost
- The last word: He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- WATCH: 41 historic demises
- The FBI has purposefully — and, it says, justifiably — shot 150 Americans since 1993
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- The world is way, way bigger than you
- This is what 213 severed bear paws looks like
- Washington has an Edward Snowden problem
- Has Snowden crossed a red line?