The pontiff says it's wrong to blame Jews for Jesus' death. Will this help mend relations with the Jewish community?
Robert Bentley, the state's freshly ordained governor, says that only Christian Alabamians qualify as his "brother" or "sister." An expression of faith or a sign of intolerance?
Conservatives are outraged over the imagery in an exhibit at the National Gallery — oh-so-predictably, say some bloggers
The New York Times shines a spotlight on the anti-Islamic blogger who helped fuel the "Ground Zero mosque" flap. What did we learn?
A new Pew survey shows that atheists, Jews, and Mormons know more about religion than Catholics and Protestants. Should Christians be worried?
For too long, members of the black clergy have denounced homosexuality, says Eugene Robinson in The Washington Post. It's time to rethink that position
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week