How a gay-sex scandal surrounding a "homophobic" pastor could affect how the black megachurch movement thinks about gay rights
The press collectively wrings its hands over a Florida preacher's on-again-off-again Koran-burning stunt
Taliban leaders say the heated debate is driving recruits into their arms. Should we believe them?
A Christian pastor who's been called Islamophobic, homophobic, and worse is setting up shop two blocks from Ground Zero. Anyone organizing a protest yet?
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
Subscribe to the Week