How a gay-sex scandal surrounding a "homophobic" pastor could affect how the black megachurch movement thinks about gay rights
The press collectively wrings its hands over a Florida preacher's on-again-off-again Koran-burning stunt
Taliban leaders say the heated debate is driving recruits into their arms. Should we believe them?
A Christian pastor who's been called Islamophobic, homophobic, and worse is setting up shop two blocks from Ground Zero. Anyone organizing a protest yet?
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- The best books we read in 2014
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to wrap a present with mathematical precision (and waste less paper)
Subscribe to the Week