topics in Religion
- In-depth briefing: To circumcise, or not to circumcise?
- The Bullpen: Angels in the newsroom
- Cartoon View: Jesus' sound bite
- Burning Question: Dr Pepper's new 'evolution' ad: Offensive to Christians?
- Instant Guide: The grandiose legacy of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon
- Essay: How evangelicals hear the voice of God
- Opinion Brief: Waiting for a miracle: Is it inhumane for religious parents to prolong treatment of sick kids?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
- Cartoon View: Just another day at the henhouse
- Opinion Brief: 'The View' vs. Bill O'Reilly: The aftermath
- Best Column: Pamela Geller's 'holy war': The NYT profile highlights
- The List: 'Ground Zero' mosque: 4 things it resembles
- In-depth briefing: The Ground Zero Imam
- Fact Sheet: 'Ground Zero mosque': Who's for and against
- Instant Guide: Who is Feisal Abdul Rauf — the man behind the 'Ground Zero mosque'?
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
Moderate Muslim bridge-builder or secret terrorist enabler? Here's a guide to the Iman who instigated plans for the controversial Park51 Islamic center
Take our reader poll: The New York Times’ Frank Rich says opposition to the proposed mosque near Ground Zero is undermining our troops' efforts in Afghanistan. Agree?
Mosque supporters say the former president could ease tensions by reminding people we're not at war with Islam
Take our reader poll: President Obama has defended the Constitutional right of Muslims to build the "Ground Zero mosque." Was that a political error?
The proposed "Ground Zero Mosque" is proof that Muslims haven't yet joined mainstream American culture, say some commentators
The president has entered the discussion over the proposed Islamic community in downtown Manhattan, angering both critics and supporters of the project
Forget blood-sucking teen vampires. The stars of publishing's latest sensation — quaint romance novels set in the Amish community — don't even drink wine
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week