Moderate Muslim bridge-builder or secret terrorist enabler? Here's a guide to the Iman who instigated plans for the controversial Park51 Islamic center
Take our reader poll: The New York Times’ Frank Rich says opposition to the proposed mosque near Ground Zero is undermining our troops' efforts in Afghanistan. Agree?
Mosque supporters say the former president could ease tensions by reminding people we're not at war with Islam
Take our reader poll: President Obama has defended the Constitutional right of Muslims to build the "Ground Zero mosque." Was that a political error?
The proposed "Ground Zero Mosque" is proof that Muslims haven't yet joined mainstream American culture, say some commentators
The president has entered the discussion over the proposed Islamic community in downtown Manhattan, angering both critics and supporters of the project
Forget blood-sucking teen vampires. The stars of publishing's latest sensation — quaint romance novels set in the Amish community — don't even drink wine
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- How names influence our destinies
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
Subscribe to the Week