Fast Food Nation
Anti-soda activists release an animated ad showing the grim health risks faced by anyone who consumes as much sugar as the company's furry icons
The rather low-rent restaurant synonymous with food courts and airports wants to become the next Panera
Visitors to McDonald's restaurants across the country will soon notice a difference on the menu boards — gut-busting calorie counts. Welcome change or buzzkill?
New York's mayor attacks super-sized sodas in a bid to curb obesity. Smart plan or nanny-state excess?
How would you like a side of used Band-Aid with your hamburger meal? A look at chain-restaurant orders gone terribly awry
The massive fast-food chain promises to offer more humanely produced food. Is this a tipping point in the movement toward better treatment of livestock?
Cheeseburger or pizza? Why not both? These gut-busting creations are ideal for the indecisive junk-food addict
The fast-food chain pulls an ad featuring the soulstress that triggered a wave of mockery and criticism
The house that Whopper built shakes things up by offering smoothies and salads alongside its artery-clogging burgers and fries
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Surviving a plane crash
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The demagoguery of Ted Cruz and his cheerleaders in the conservative media
Subscribe to the Week