Fast Food Nation
topics in Fast Food Nation
- Lifestyle: What's the McRib made of, anyway?
- Best Video: Video: What if Coca-Cola's polar bears actually drank Coke?
- Burning Question: Sbarro's new pizza recipe: Can the struggling chain make a comeback?
- Analysis: McDonald's starts counting calories: Will it turn off customers?
- Fact Sheet: The world's first vegetarian McDonald's: A guide
- Cartoon View: A liberal dinner choice
- Best Video: Why McDonalds' burgers look so different in ads
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
Anti-soda activists release an animated ad showing the grim health risks faced by anyone who consumes as much sugar as the company's furry icons
The rather low-rent restaurant synonymous with food courts and airports wants to become the next Panera
Visitors to McDonald's restaurants across the country will soon notice a difference on the menu boards — gut-busting calorie counts. Welcome change or buzzkill?
New York's mayor attacks super-sized sodas in a bid to curb obesity. Smart plan or nanny-state excess?
How would you like a side of used Band-Aid with your hamburger meal? A look at chain-restaurant orders gone terribly awry
The massive fast-food chain promises to offer more humanely produced food. Is this a tipping point in the movement toward better treatment of livestock?
Cheeseburger or pizza? Why not both? These gut-busting creations are ideal for the indecisive junk-food addict
The fast-food chain pulls an ad featuring the soulstress that triggered a wave of mockery and criticism
The house that Whopper built shakes things up by offering smoothies and salads alongside its artery-clogging burgers and fries
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- How to make homemade marshmallow Peeps
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week