Fast Food Nation
topics in Fast Food Nation
- Lifestyle: What's the McRib made of, anyway?
- Best Video: Video: What if Coca-Cola's polar bears actually drank Coke?
- Burning Question: Sbarro's new pizza recipe: Can the struggling chain make a comeback?
- Analysis: McDonald's starts counting calories: Will it turn off customers?
- Fact Sheet: The world's first vegetarian McDonald's: A guide
- Cartoon View: A liberal dinner choice
- Best Video: Why McDonalds' burgers look so different in ads
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
Anti-soda activists release an animated ad showing the grim health risks faced by anyone who consumes as much sugar as the company's furry icons
The rather low-rent restaurant synonymous with food courts and airports wants to become the next Panera
Visitors to McDonald's restaurants across the country will soon notice a difference on the menu boards — gut-busting calorie counts. Welcome change or buzzkill?
New York's mayor attacks super-sized sodas in a bid to curb obesity. Smart plan or nanny-state excess?
How would you like a side of used Band-Aid with your hamburger meal? A look at chain-restaurant orders gone terribly awry
The massive fast-food chain promises to offer more humanely produced food. Is this a tipping point in the movement toward better treatment of livestock?
Cheeseburger or pizza? Why not both? These gut-busting creations are ideal for the indecisive junk-food addict
The fast-food chain pulls an ad featuring the soulstress that triggered a wave of mockery and criticism
The house that Whopper built shakes things up by offering smoothies and salads alongside its artery-clogging burgers and fries
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
Subscribe to the Week