Fast Food Nation
topics in Fast Food Nation
- Lifestyle: What's the McRib made of, anyway?
- Best Video: Video: What if Coca-Cola's polar bears actually drank Coke?
- Burning Question: Sbarro's new pizza recipe: Can the struggling chain make a comeback?
- Analysis: McDonald's starts counting calories: Will it turn off customers?
- Fact Sheet: The world's first vegetarian McDonald's: A guide
- Cartoon View: A liberal dinner choice
- Best Video: Why McDonalds' burgers look so different in ads
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
The fast-food giant pleases animal-rights activists with a promise to phase controversial cages out of its supply chain
America's No. 3 burger chain is testing a new plan to get its mojo back: Delivering Whoppers to your door
Fans of McDonald's enigmatic pork sandwich demand to know why they can't chow down on McRibs all the time. Good question...
Will fans of McDonalds' saucy sandwich still be lovin' it after the Humane Society's disturbing allegations?
After years of pressure to trim the fat from its popular kids' meals, McDonald's opts for a leaner form of happiness
A fast-food restaurant's misguided attempt at a good deed leaves rational people scratching their heads in confusion
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week