Fast Food Nation
topics in Fast Food Nation
- Lifestyle: What's the McRib made of, anyway?
- Best Video: Video: What if Coca-Cola's polar bears actually drank Coke?
- Burning Question: Sbarro's new pizza recipe: Can the struggling chain make a comeback?
- Analysis: McDonald's starts counting calories: Will it turn off customers?
- Fact Sheet: The world's first vegetarian McDonald's: A guide
- Cartoon View: A liberal dinner choice
- Best Video: Why McDonalds' burgers look so different in ads
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
Don Gorske's queasy quest to consume the most Big Macs ever hits a gut-wrenching milestone
The fast-food giant is all smiles after charges that it falsely called its taco filling "seasoned beef" are scrapped
Burger King Japan unveils a 1,160-calorie sandwich stuffed with a chicken breast and two beef patties. A look at other American-inspired mega meals
When he learned his beloved burrito had increased in price, a Texas man opened fire. He's just the latest to go postal over fast food
A Chicago man calling himself the "McRunner" will attempt a marathon on March 20... after 30 days of eating nothing but fast food
Who knew? The self-appointed "healthy" fast-food outlet now has more outlets worldwide than McDonald's (even if its annual revenue is still considerably smaller)
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Pics or it didn't happen: Millennials are a bunch of selfie-loving skeptics
Subscribe to the Week