Fast Food Nation
Don Gorske's queasy quest to consume the most Big Macs ever hits a gut-wrenching milestone
The fast-food giant is all smiles after charges that it falsely called its taco filling "seasoned beef" are scrapped
Burger King Japan unveils a 1,160-calorie sandwich stuffed with a chicken breast and two beef patties. A look at other American-inspired mega meals
When he learned his beloved burrito had increased in price, a Texas man opened fire. He's just the latest to go postal over fast food
A Chicago man calling himself the "McRunner" will attempt a marathon on March 20... after 30 days of eating nothing but fast food
Who knew? The self-appointed "healthy" fast-food outlet now has more outlets worldwide than McDonald's (even if its annual revenue is still considerably smaller)
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
Subscribe to the Week