Fast Food Nation
Don Gorske's queasy quest to consume the most Big Macs ever hits a gut-wrenching milestone
The fast-food giant is all smiles after charges that it falsely called its taco filling "seasoned beef" are scrapped
Burger King Japan unveils a 1,160-calorie sandwich stuffed with a chicken breast and two beef patties. A look at other American-inspired mega meals
When he learned his beloved burrito had increased in price, a Texas man opened fire. He's just the latest to go postal over fast food
A Chicago man calling himself the "McRunner" will attempt a marathon on March 20... after 30 days of eating nothing but fast food
Who knew? The self-appointed "healthy" fast-food outlet now has more outlets worldwide than McDonald's (even if its annual revenue is still considerably smaller)
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- Painting the universe's portrait
Subscribe to the Week