Fast Food Nation
An Ohio woman punched in a McDonald's drive-thru window when denied McNuggets. But she isn't the first fast-food lover with supersized rage
Every year thousands of Americans — particularly children — are killed by something they ate, says Eric Schlosser in The New York Times. So why is the Senate balking at passing a food safety bill?
A look at the covetted concoction's lore — from its disputed origins to the mysterious mid-70s disappearance of its cartoon spokes-blob, Uncle O’Grimacey
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real story behind The Conjuring and four other horror movies 'based on a true story'
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
Subscribe to the Week