Fast Food Nation
topics in Fast Food Nation
- Lifestyle: What's the McRib made of, anyway?
- Best Video: Video: What if Coca-Cola's polar bears actually drank Coke?
- Burning Question: Sbarro's new pizza recipe: Can the struggling chain make a comeback?
- Analysis: McDonald's starts counting calories: Will it turn off customers?
- Fact Sheet: The world's first vegetarian McDonald's: A guide
- Cartoon View: A liberal dinner choice
- Best Video: Why McDonalds' burgers look so different in ads
- SEE ALL ARTICLES
An Ohio woman punched in a McDonald's drive-thru window when denied McNuggets. But she isn't the first fast-food lover with supersized rage
Every year thousands of Americans — particularly children — are killed by something they ate, says Eric Schlosser in The New York Times. So why is the Senate balking at passing a food safety bill?
A look at the covetted concoction's lore — from its disputed origins to the mysterious mid-70s disappearance of its cartoon spokes-blob, Uncle O’Grimacey
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
Subscribe to the Week