Members of the press are really angry that they didn't even get a photo of the outing. Is there any there there?
The First Pooch gets a moment in the spotlight in this adorable video from the White House
A Spanish magazine's provocative cut-and-paste job enrages much of the internet — even as the artist insists that her intentions were innocent
Excerpts from an upcoming biography of the president make some interesting allegations about his innovative toking techniques, shady drug dealer, and more
Vanity Fair publishes excerpts from a new book on the president, delving into an intense love affair that Obama had when he was a a young man in New York
Watch the normally restrained first lady hula hoop with Jimmy Fallon, do pushups with Ellen DeGeneres, and more...
In a CBS News interview, the first lady denounces the bruising portrayal of her in Jodi Kantor's new book
The First Couple disagree over whether their daughters should "keep up with" the vapid reality TV beauties — prompting a parenting debate
The hardline conservative blogosphere insists the first lady badmouthed the flag — even though no one heard what she said
JFK had Marilyn and a huge cake, George W. had fried chicken, and Bush senior jumped out of a plane
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How I lost all my money
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How computers will replace your doctor
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
Subscribe to the Week