Members of the press are really angry that they didn't even get a photo of the outing. Is there any there there?
The First Pooch gets a moment in the spotlight in this adorable video from the White House
A Spanish magazine's provocative cut-and-paste job enrages much of the internet — even as the artist insists that her intentions were innocent
Excerpts from an upcoming biography of the president make some interesting allegations about his innovative toking techniques, shady drug dealer, and more
Vanity Fair publishes excerpts from a new book on the president, delving into an intense love affair that Obama had when he was a a young man in New York
Watch the normally restrained first lady hula hoop with Jimmy Fallon, do pushups with Ellen DeGeneres, and more...
In a CBS News interview, the first lady denounces the bruising portrayal of her in Jodi Kantor's new book
The First Couple disagree over whether their daughters should "keep up with" the vapid reality TV beauties — prompting a parenting debate
The hardline conservative blogosphere insists the first lady badmouthed the flag — even though no one heard what she said
JFK had Marilyn and a huge cake, George W. had fried chicken, and Bush senior jumped out of a plane
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- 10 things you need to know today: August 20, 2014
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- Girls on Film: 5 things that need to happen before Hollywood will ever truly change
Subscribe to the Week