The Times' Sunday magazine runs a long excerpt from Janny Scott's upcoming book on the First Mother
No matter how tough the debates in Washington, Barack Obama has at least one unquestionably loyal ally
A safety organization implied that the first lady's anti-obesity message could be responsible for an uptick in traffic deaths. Just how tenuous is this connection?
In an atypical move for vacationing presidents, Obama bought a stack of novels for his vacation on the seashore. Let the psychoanalyzing begin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
Subscribe to the Week