The former chair of the Republican National Committee delights fans of his "sassy" style by signing on as an analyst at the left-leaning news network
The gaffe-prone Republican Party chairman is under fire, again, for his criticism of the Afghanistan War. Should the GOP call in Palin?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week