The former chair of the Republican National Committee delights fans of his "sassy" style by signing on as an analyst at the left-leaning news network
The gaffe-prone Republican Party chairman is under fire, again, for his criticism of the Afghanistan War. Should the GOP call in Palin?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
Subscribe to the Week