The former chair of the Republican National Committee delights fans of his "sassy" style by signing on as an analyst at the left-leaning news network
The gaffe-prone Republican Party chairman is under fire, again, for his criticism of the Afghanistan War. Should the GOP call in Palin?
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why America needs more billionaires
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week