The 43-year-old Democrat will help you propose to your girlfriend, shovel your driveway in a snowstorm, and patrol your streets until 4 a.m.
Octogenarian Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) isn't running for re-election in 2014, seemingly leaving the door wide open for Newark's notable mayor
Conservatives certainly hope so
America needs to focus on solving problems today rather than amusing ourselves with speculation of who might solve them tomorrow
The vice president has left some observers convinced he's gearing up for another White House bid. Not everyone likes his chances, though
Looming budget battles could divide the Democratic Party's moderates and liberals
Not since FDR has a president transformed this many senators into secretaries
The anti-Wall Street crusader is on track to get a plum spot on the Senate Banking Committee
Everybody is speculating over Hillary's future — and her backers may have tipped their hand by producing what is essentially Clinton's first 2016 campaign ad
The actress and advocate for liberal causes is considering a run for Senate in solidly red Kentucky
Voters swung dramatically toward liberal causes, the icing on the cake for progressives in an election that secured another four years for President Obama
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Why America needs more billionaires
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
Subscribe to the Week