The Nebraska senator won't seek a third term, raising questions about the Left's chances of holding onto its slim Senate majority
Rather unbelievably, liberal writers are bashing a former AIPAC spokesman for keeping a tally of their obnoxious anti-Israel comments
The liberal congressman becomes the 17th Democratic incumbent to pass on a 2012 re-election bid — compared to just seven Republicans
Washington prepares to say good-bye to an openly gay congressman both beloved and loathed for his bitingly honest wit
After a special election loss in New York City, many on the Left are boneheadedly fleeing Obama — just when they should be rallying to his side
Republican Bob Turner pulls off a shocking upset in a longtime Democratic stronghold in New York City. Does this spell trouble for President Obama?
Democrat David Weprin is expected to lose Anthony Weiner's old congressional seat Tuesday, in what would be a massive upset. What does it all mean?
A Republican political newbie is poised to pull off a major upset in a New York congressional district that's been in Democratic hands since 1923
The recovering congresswoman's emotional visit to the House floor Monday night warmed a cynical nation — and fueled speculation about her future
The Oregon congressman announces that he'll step down in the face of a damaging sex scandal. A look at the potential fallout
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week