The Nebraska senator won't seek a third term, raising questions about the Left's chances of holding onto its slim Senate majority
Rather unbelievably, liberal writers are bashing a former AIPAC spokesman for keeping a tally of their obnoxious anti-Israel comments
The liberal congressman becomes the 17th Democratic incumbent to pass on a 2012 re-election bid — compared to just seven Republicans
Washington prepares to say good-bye to an openly gay congressman both beloved and loathed for his bitingly honest wit
After a special election loss in New York City, many on the Left are boneheadedly fleeing Obama — just when they should be rallying to his side
Republican Bob Turner pulls off a shocking upset in a longtime Democratic stronghold in New York City. Does this spell trouble for President Obama?
Democrat David Weprin is expected to lose Anthony Weiner's old congressional seat Tuesday, in what would be a massive upset. What does it all mean?
A Republican political newbie is poised to pull off a major upset in a New York congressional district that's been in Democratic hands since 1923
The recovering congresswoman's emotional visit to the House floor Monday night warmed a cynical nation — and fueled speculation about her future
The Oregon congressman announces that he'll step down in the face of a damaging sex scandal. A look at the potential fallout
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- The week's best photojournalism
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week