"The Challenger crew was pulling us into the future, and we'll continue to follow them." — Ronald Reagan
Why send astronauts to a far-off asteroid when we can just bring one back?
The famed quote wasn't quite so spontaneous after all, at least according to the late astronaut's brother
The space agency reveals a prototype for its first new suit in 20 years. And it looks awfully familiar...
Behold: "Black Marble"
In the 1950s, with a young Carl Sagan lending a hand, America considered a novel way to outshine the Soviets
A big announcement concerning man's future in space might just be on the horizon
The company founded by PayPal billionaire Elon Musk makes its inaugural run to the International Space Station, marking a big step for commercial space flight
Three hardworking orbiters take their final victory rounds enroute to California, New York, and Washington D.C.
"That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind," Armstrong said as he set foot on the moon and inspired generations of people around the world
New footage allows earthlings to visualize the "seven minutes of terror" the Mars rover endured as it made its descent onto Martian soil
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I lost all my money
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week