Wheels are down! NASA's multi-billion dollar space lab will finally begin its mission to determine if life on Mars ever existed. Here's what its successful touch-down means
As the first U.S. woman sent into space, Ride became an almost literal symbol of women's ability to break the glass ceiling
The $2.5 billion Curiosity rover has mere moments to go from 13,000 miles per hour to zero — and one small error could ruin everything
The first privately owned spacecraft is making its inaugural delivery trip to the International Space Station, ushering in a new era of space travel
Space travel inspires us to dream about tomorrow, says Neil deGrasse Tyson. So why did we give up?
NASA's oldest surviving shuttle, mounted on top of a Boeing 747, cruises at low altitude over cheering onlookers in the capital as it makes its last journey
A Florida man releases never-before-seen footage of the tragic accident, which killed all seven astronauts onboard
Cyber attacks and other breaches cost NASA millions of dollars a year. Why is the space agency such a popular target?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 7 tips for keeping your man (from the 1950s)
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 10 ways to gain real superpowers that will change your life
Subscribe to the Week