Wheels are down! NASA's multi-billion dollar space lab will finally begin its mission to determine if life on Mars ever existed. Here's what its successful touch-down means
As the first U.S. woman sent into space, Ride became an almost literal symbol of women's ability to break the glass ceiling
The $2.5 billion Curiosity rover has mere moments to go from 13,000 miles per hour to zero — and one small error could ruin everything
The first privately owned spacecraft is making its inaugural delivery trip to the International Space Station, ushering in a new era of space travel
Space travel inspires us to dream about tomorrow, says Neil deGrasse Tyson. So why did we give up?
NASA's oldest surviving shuttle, mounted on top of a Boeing 747, cruises at low altitude over cheering onlookers in the capital as it makes its last journey
A Florida man releases never-before-seen footage of the tragic accident, which killed all seven astronauts onboard
Cyber attacks and other breaches cost NASA millions of dollars a year. Why is the space agency such a popular target?
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
Subscribe to the Week