After grounding its shuttle program, the U.S. space agency flirts with building a distant space station to serve as a jumping-off point for future missions to Mars
NASA's massive new mobile space lab is set to touch down on the Red Planet next August — in a mission to find evidence of alien life
Do you have the right stuff? There's only one way to find out...
Did NASA officials go too far by setting up a sting operation for a 74-year-old widow trying to sell a tiny speck of lunar material?
A tech entrepreneur wants to use his vast fortune to set up his next enterprise — out in space
Just two months after NASA ends its aging shuttle program, the emerging Asian superpower celebrates a historic space mission
A powerful new "megarocket" will cost billions, and will take NASA, well... no one knows where
The 135th and final shuttle flight touched down in Florida just after dawn Thursday morning, concluding NASA's 30-year program
The last shuttle lifted off Friday, ending a 30-year program known as much for its tragedies as its successes
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Surviving a plane crash
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Ted Cruz and the most cynical, despicable political stunt of the year
Subscribe to the Week