After grounding its shuttle program, the U.S. space agency flirts with building a distant space station to serve as a jumping-off point for future missions to Mars
NASA's massive new mobile space lab is set to touch down on the Red Planet next August — in a mission to find evidence of alien life
Do you have the right stuff? There's only one way to find out...
Did NASA officials go too far by setting up a sting operation for a 74-year-old widow trying to sell a tiny speck of lunar material?
A tech entrepreneur wants to use his vast fortune to set up his next enterprise — out in space
Just two months after NASA ends its aging shuttle program, the emerging Asian superpower celebrates a historic space mission
A powerful new "megarocket" will cost billions, and will take NASA, well... no one knows where
The 135th and final shuttle flight touched down in Florida just after dawn Thursday morning, concluding NASA's 30-year program
The last shuttle lifted off Friday, ending a 30-year program known as much for its tragedies as its successes
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week