After grounding its shuttle program, the U.S. space agency flirts with building a distant space station to serve as a jumping-off point for future missions to Mars
NASA's massive new mobile space lab is set to touch down on the Red Planet next August — in a mission to find evidence of alien life
Do you have the right stuff? There's only one way to find out...
Did NASA officials go too far by setting up a sting operation for a 74-year-old widow trying to sell a tiny speck of lunar material?
A tech entrepreneur wants to use his vast fortune to set up his next enterprise — out in space
Just two months after NASA ends its aging shuttle program, the emerging Asian superpower celebrates a historic space mission
A powerful new "megarocket" will cost billions, and will take NASA, well... no one knows where
The 135th and final shuttle flight touched down in Florida just after dawn Thursday morning, concluding NASA's 30-year program
The last shuttle lifted off Friday, ending a 30-year program known as much for its tragedies as its successes
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
Subscribe to the Week