Mattel's latest lightning rod comes with a Chihuahua and a pink passport. And then there's Pregnant Barbie, Oreo Fun Barbie, and more
A Kansas man may have to pony up thousands of dollars to the state for giving another couple the gift of life
Last year, 41 people — mostly children — were killed when television sets fell on them. Here's what you can do to avoid tragedy
The old adage "sex sells" gets a strange, uncomfortable twist
"It is obvious," a British father writes his grown children, "that none of you has the faintest notion of the bitter disappointment each of you has in your own way dished out to us"
Mykayla Comstock's leukemia is in remission, and her mother thinks it's the cannabis that's saving her daughter
Apparently in China, bad genes are grounds for divorce — and six-figure fines
Start prepping that "birds and bees" chat — according to a new study, U.S. males are starting puberty two years younger than the previous national average age
Oxford University researchers find that people are pre-wired to respond to a child's distress signal — no matter what
Marissa Mayer, who just delivered her first child, is taking digital group-think to a whole new — personal — level
Yahoo's recently minted boss just gave birth to her first child, but boiling under the huzzahs is a heated fight over her decision to take a shortened after-birth break
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
- The fascinating political evolution of Paul Ryan
Subscribe to the Week