Mattel's latest lightning rod comes with a Chihuahua and a pink passport. And then there's Pregnant Barbie, Oreo Fun Barbie, and more
A Kansas man may have to pony up thousands of dollars to the state for giving another couple the gift of life
Last year, 41 people — mostly children — were killed when television sets fell on them. Here's what you can do to avoid tragedy
The old adage "sex sells" gets a strange, uncomfortable twist
"It is obvious," a British father writes his grown children, "that none of you has the faintest notion of the bitter disappointment each of you has in your own way dished out to us"
Mykayla Comstock's leukemia is in remission, and her mother thinks it's the cannabis that's saving her daughter
Apparently in China, bad genes are grounds for divorce — and six-figure fines
Start prepping that "birds and bees" chat — according to a new study, U.S. males are starting puberty two years younger than the previous national average age
Oxford University researchers find that people are pre-wired to respond to a child's distress signal — no matter what
Marissa Mayer, who just delivered her first child, is taking digital group-think to a whole new — personal — level
Yahoo's recently minted boss just gave birth to her first child, but boiling under the huzzahs is a heated fight over her decision to take a shortened after-birth break
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week