The American Academy of Pediatrics is now recommending that parents remove the bouncy — and hazardous — contraptions from their backyards
Many parents think that an early taste of wine or beer will make their children less likely to binge as teens. Think again, warn health experts
Over four eyebrow-raising seasons, the TLC reality show about tiny aspiring pageant queens has become the go-to source for heated debates about parenting
We may find out soon: Indiana prosecutors have charged a 40-year-old morphine abuser in the death of her teenage son, who overdosed on 56 pills
A professor's decision to nurse her baby while lecturing her students has re-ignited the "lactivism" debate. Were her actions understandable or unprofessional?
More and more, moms are turning to donors to make sure babies get enough breast milk. And if they can't find them at a milk bank, they're trying Facebook
A stage mother who put a 4-year-old in fake Dolly Parton boobs is charged with being an unfit parent
An Orthodox Jewish woman in Israel puts her faith to the ultimate test, keeping mum throughout the entire scream-inducing process
A former aide to Hillary Clinton sparks a passionate debate over an age-old question: Can women fulfill their professional ambitions and raise a happy family?
Five new Danish studies suggest that it probably isn't so bad if a mommy-to-be has a glass of wine or beer from time to time, though it could be risky
Texas parents sue their school district, claiming that officials told their third grader he was dirty, made him undress, and violently washed him
When you add up all the Goldfish and Razor scooters, not to mention the cost of child care, the price tag for bringing a new life into the world is eye-popping
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
Subscribe to the Week