Florida's Palm Beach County is cracking down on truancy by punishing parents, and it's hardly the first place in the nation to do so
Pastor Michael Pearl defends his corporal punishment guide after it is found in the homes of three children who died from alleged abuse
Parents are reportedly going to unusual lengths to expose their kids to the disease instead of getting them vaccinated. Does this make any sense?
A woman reignites a debate over parental discipline by posting a years-old video of her dad, a Texas judge, ferociously whipping her with his belt
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week