opinion briefs on this topic
Florida's Palm Beach County is cracking down on truancy by punishing parents, and it's hardly the first place in the nation to do so
Pastor Michael Pearl defends his corporal punishment guide after it is found in the homes of three children who died from alleged abuse
Parents are reportedly going to unusual lengths to expose their kids to the disease instead of getting them vaccinated. Does this make any sense?
A woman reignites a debate over parental discipline by posting a years-old video of her dad, a Texas judge, ferociously whipping her with his belt
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week