Parents are being urged to have kids displaying ADHD symptoms checked out by a pediatrician while they're still in preschool
Conservative groups charge that giving teens the vaccine without telling their parents is irresponsible. Public health advocates insist it saves lives
A new study claims that 13 percent of parents don't follow the recommended vaccination schedule for their kids. What are they thinking?
In a controversial effort to curb teen vanity, a school in England prohibits makeup and removes mirrors from the girls' bathrooms
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week