Parents are being urged to have kids displaying ADHD symptoms checked out by a pediatrician while they're still in preschool
Conservative groups charge that giving teens the vaccine without telling their parents is irresponsible. Public health advocates insist it saves lives
A new study claims that 13 percent of parents don't follow the recommended vaccination schedule for their kids. What are they thinking?
In a controversial effort to curb teen vanity, a school in England prohibits makeup and removes mirrors from the girls' bathrooms
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
Subscribe to the Week