opinion briefs on this topic
Parents are being urged to have kids displaying ADHD symptoms checked out by a pediatrician while they're still in preschool
Conservative groups charge that giving teens the vaccine without telling their parents is irresponsible. Public health advocates insist it saves lives
A new study claims that 13 percent of parents don't follow the recommended vaccination schedule for their kids. What are they thinking?
In a controversial effort to curb teen vanity, a school in England prohibits makeup and removes mirrors from the girls' bathrooms
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- How the elderly are treated around the world
Subscribe to the Week