Parents are being urged to have kids displaying ADHD symptoms checked out by a pediatrician while they're still in preschool
Conservative groups charge that giving teens the vaccine without telling their parents is irresponsible. Public health advocates insist it saves lives
A new study claims that 13 percent of parents don't follow the recommended vaccination schedule for their kids. What are they thinking?
In a controversial effort to curb teen vanity, a school in England prohibits makeup and removes mirrors from the girls' bathrooms
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Rise of the machines
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week