A Chinese preschooler weaves along a four-lane highway — as filmed by her strangely indulgent parents from the backseat
A government program that helps low-income parents pay for child care has done a terrible job of vetting babysitters, reports the Chicago Tribune
A new study reveals that kids whose mothers suffer from postpartum depression have brains that resemble those of orphans
Could places like Silicon Valley be breeding a whole generation of kids with autism or Asperger's syndrome?
A devastating condition, postpartum depression requires the kind of specialized treatment this new clinic offers. Will other medical centers follow their lead?
One sheriff's elaborate ruse inadvertently turns wanted suspects into sympathetic characters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week