A Chinese preschooler weaves along a four-lane highway — as filmed by her strangely indulgent parents from the backseat
A government program that helps low-income parents pay for child care has done a terrible job of vetting babysitters, reports the Chicago Tribune
A new study reveals that kids whose mothers suffer from postpartum depression have brains that resemble those of orphans
Could places like Silicon Valley be breeding a whole generation of kids with autism or Asperger's syndrome?
A devastating condition, postpartum depression requires the kind of specialized treatment this new clinic offers. Will other medical centers follow their lead?
One sheriff's elaborate ruse inadvertently turns wanted suspects into sympathetic characters
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Don't hate the 'poor door'
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week