A Chinese preschooler weaves along a four-lane highway — as filmed by her strangely indulgent parents from the backseat
A government program that helps low-income parents pay for child care has done a terrible job of vetting babysitters, reports the Chicago Tribune
A new study reveals that kids whose mothers suffer from postpartum depression have brains that resemble those of orphans
Could places like Silicon Valley be breeding a whole generation of kids with autism or Asperger's syndrome?
A devastating condition, postpartum depression requires the kind of specialized treatment this new clinic offers. Will other medical centers follow their lead?
One sheriff's elaborate ruse inadvertently turns wanted suspects into sympathetic characters
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Uber, and the growing threat of corporate surveillance
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week