A Chinese preschooler weaves along a four-lane highway — as filmed by her strangely indulgent parents from the backseat
A government program that helps low-income parents pay for child care has done a terrible job of vetting babysitters, reports the Chicago Tribune
A new study reveals that kids whose mothers suffer from postpartum depression have brains that resemble those of orphans
Could places like Silicon Valley be breeding a whole generation of kids with autism or Asperger's syndrome?
A devastating condition, postpartum depression requires the kind of specialized treatment this new clinic offers. Will other medical centers follow their lead?
One sheriff's elaborate ruse inadvertently turns wanted suspects into sympathetic characters
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
Subscribe to the Week