Today in terrible ideas...
The popular social-messaging service is partnering with American Express to let you make purchases just by tweeting
Is anything more uniquely American than our free-wheeling, 140-character missives?
The guy behind @GowanusDolphin learned his lesson the hard way
The new app lets you share short clips with your friends — if you can find it
What we talk about when we talk about social media
The lesson: Tweet, but verify
Pope Benedict XVI's first message to his followers? Perfectly coherent if a bit old-school: "Dear friends, I am pleased to get in touch with you through Twitter"
Now you can give your tweeted photos an old-timey look. That might not be a good thing
Instagram photos will no longer render inside a tweet, spurring howls of protest from many corners of the internet
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week