The Dem says he's the victim of a hacker's prank, after a lewd photo is sent from his Twitter account. Here's a look at other troublemaking tweets
A British man who tweeted (in jest) his plans to bomb an airport has been convicted of "menacing" behavior — and civil-liberties advocates aren't laughing
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Why is Obama still smoking?
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
Subscribe to the Week