The Dem says he's the victim of a hacker's prank, after a lewd photo is sent from his Twitter account. Here's a look at other troublemaking tweets
A British man who tweeted (in jest) his plans to bomb an airport has been convicted of "menacing" behavior — and civil-liberties advocates aren't laughing
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What if The Purge was real?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
Subscribe to the Week