The Dem says he's the victim of a hacker's prank, after a lewd photo is sent from his Twitter account. Here's a look at other troublemaking tweets
A British man who tweeted (in jest) his plans to bomb an airport has been convicted of "menacing" behavior — and civil-liberties advocates aren't laughing
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
Subscribe to the Week