A new plan to sell GM shares will likely cost taxpayers billions of dollars
Reuters reports that GM is losing $49,000 for every Volt it builds, renewing criticism that the eco-friendly hybrid will never be profitable
The auto giant is doing all it can to remain above the political fray, but analysts say the company's mega-bailout isn't going to be forgotten anytime soon
In an attempt to catch up with a resurgent Toyota, the U.S. auto giant is resorting to an unusual measure — a 60-day, money-back guarantee
The Romney camp boasts that GM survived bankruptcy only because President Obama followed the GOP candidate's advice. Really?
The auto giant says its chief steered the company to a record profit last year, and complains that government pay caps prevent him from receiving his due
The former House speaker suggests that the hybrid vehicle is too wimpy to handle a gun rack, provoking a smackdown from GM
GM's green-energy star hits a speed bump — with some Volts catching fire weeks after being damaged in government crash tests
GM, Chrysler, and Ford all enjoy a spike in vehicle sales. What caused it?
The promise of a hulking new convertible has car aficionados buzzing about the luxury brand's potential comeback
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week