opinion briefs on this topic
The most anticipated gadget of the year makes its long-awaited debut Wednesday morning. And it'll have to be awfully good to live up to all the hype
The next iteration of the game-changing handset will finally be unveiled next week. And compulsive Apple fans are already parsing the event invite for hidden meaning
Drones+ is meant to raise awareness about attacks abroad. The App Store's review team keeps rejecting it
New reports suggest that the company is switching from a 30-pin to a 19-pin setup — rendering iPhone users' current accessories frustratingly obsolete
Apple's must-have handset is finally available without a contract — and for just $55 a month. Of course, there is a not-so-small one-time fee...
The Wall Street Journal and Reuters report that Apple is preparing to debut a larger handset come fall. Say it ain't so, bemoan some nostalgic techies
The app is an unlikely bestseller, and parents worry that its superficial focus will damage self-esteem and aggravate bullying
The new tool gives users social networking data about women who are nearby, and it's drawing the ire of privacy critics. But is it breaking any rules?
For many iPhone owners, Siri is revolutionary. But according to Norman Winarsky and Bill Mark at TechCrunch, we haven't seen anything yet
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
Subscribe to the Week