The most anticipated gadget of the year makes its long-awaited debut Wednesday morning. And it'll have to be awfully good to live up to all the hype
The next iteration of the game-changing handset will finally be unveiled next week. And compulsive Apple fans are already parsing the event invite for hidden meaning
Drones+ is meant to raise awareness about attacks abroad. The App Store's review team keeps rejecting it
New reports suggest that the company is switching from a 30-pin to a 19-pin setup — rendering iPhone users' current accessories frustratingly obsolete
Apple's must-have handset is finally available without a contract — and for just $55 a month. Of course, there is a not-so-small one-time fee...
The Wall Street Journal and Reuters report that Apple is preparing to debut a larger handset come fall. Say it ain't so, bemoan some nostalgic techies
The app is an unlikely bestseller, and parents worry that its superficial focus will damage self-esteem and aggravate bullying
The new tool gives users social networking data about women who are nearby, and it's drawing the ire of privacy critics. But is it breaking any rules?
For many iPhone owners, Siri is revolutionary. But according to Norman Winarsky and Bill Mark at TechCrunch, we haven't seen anything yet
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The next pandemic
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
Subscribe to the Week